Key Features & Benefits of TripXML API
• Reduces development costs by up to 50% compared to traditional web services integration
• Facilitates development process due to its architecture design
• Web services based on the OTA (Open Travel Alliance) specifications for the travel industry
• Uses SOAP over http and provides WSDL for tighter integration
Service oriented and rapid deployment:
• Based on a reliable service-oriented architecture, scalable and optimized for maximum performance
• Built to support travel and Internet standards.
• Support for standards translates into lower cost of development and greater return on investment.
Simplified web services message
• Session-less message allow for easier implementation and more robust application
• Simple and effective authentication
• Amadeus message versions managed internally by TripXML and transparent to user
Aggregation and orchestration
• Possibility to search and aggregate content from multiple office IDs with different parameters for each office ID
• Orchestration allows grouping of various process steps into one message on user side, for example TripXML booking message will manage various Amadeus messages that are needed to create a booking.
• Aggregation and orchestration allow for much faster development time and more robust implementation